We Share is a new way of financing startups and students. We support startups and students, who are committed to realizing the UN Sustainable Development Goals, by providing loans with soft conditions. More important than the financial result of the loans, is that startups and students succeed in realizing their plans and accelerate the attainment of the Sustainable Development Goals. Our fund holds the undefined middle between a crowdfunding platform and a charity.
What we are looking for:
A passionate student with experience or a related degree in website design to join us as an intern. You will be responsible for delivering a website with:
- An information/communication channel (news/blog) to strengthen our image, generate leads, & create followers.
- A fundraising platform:
- Registration of donors
- Registration of startups and students
- Registering Partners
- Billboard investment projects, being startups and students, accepted by We Share
- Payment platform, collecting donations, conversion to tokens
- A web shop through which We Share Members can buy startups’ products.
- Individual profile pages for startups, donors and partners.
- A communication channel with startups, donors, partners.
- Once delivered, the We Share team must be able to carry out the management of the website, post messages, adjust design, download data.
- We Share is an international project that is being rolled out in the Netherlands with English as the language of the project and the website.
- We are being assisted by communication professionals in the development of branding, storytelling, promotional material and design.
- Links with social media – twitter, FB, IG, Linkedin, Tumblr.
- We are ready to start the internship immediately.
What we offer:
- Professional experience at an innovative startup.
- An exciting opportunity to work on a live website project
- A multicultural/international office with a small and passionate team of professionals
- Competitive intern compensation
If this project appeals to you, please send your application before June 29th 2018 to email@example.com
|Job Category||Website developer|