www.venturesone.com is de officiële website van VenturesOne B.V. De informatie op deze site wordt verschaft op een “as is” basis en is samengesteld uit bronnen die VenturesOne B.V. redelijkerwijs als voldoende betrouwbaar mag beschouwen.
Desalniettemin is het mogelijk dat deze informatie of content onvolledig is en/of onjuistheden bevat. VenturesOne B.V. stelt deze informatie zonder enige verplichting beschikbaar en aanvaardt in verband hiermee op geen enkele wijze enige aansprakelijkheid of verantwoordelijkheid.
De informatie op de website kan, zonder enige kennisgeving, worden gewijzigd of
aangepast. Gebruik van deze informatie is dan ook voor eigen risico van de gebruiker.
De informatie op de website:
– is geen aanbieding tot verkoop, of een uitnodiging tot koop van een belang of aandeel in een van de genoemde participaties;
– mag in geen geval worden gekwalificeerd of beschouwd als een prospectus;
– is niet bedoeld om te worden verspreid door enig persoon in welke jurisdictie dan ook indien dergelijke verspreiding in strijd zou zijn met de wet of het toepasselijke (lokale) recht.
Op foto’s berust over het algemeen copyright.
Copyright © 2019, VenturesOne BV, Den Haag. Alle rechten voorbehouden.
www.venturesone.com is the official website of VenturesOne BV. The information on this site is provided on an “as is” basis and is made up of sources that VenturesOne BV can reasonably be considered as reliable.
Nevertheless, this information or content may be incomplete and/or incorrect. VenturesOne BV makes this information available without any obligation and in no way accepts any liability or responsibility in any way whatsoever.
The information on the website may be amended or modified without notice. Use of this information is therefore at the user’s own risk.
The information on the website:
– is not an offer for sale, or an invitation to purchase an interest or share in any of the mentioned participations;
– in no case may be qualified or considered as a prospectus;
– is not intended to be distributed by any person in any jurisdiction if such disclosure would be contrary to the law or applicable (local) law.
Images are generally copyrighted.
Copyright © 2019, VenturesOne BV, The Hague. All rights reserved.
VenturesOne Group B.V. (hereinafter: us or we) is an independent entrepreneurial venture capital firm based in the Hague, the Netherlands. We provide capital skills and network to start ups and scale ups.
In the context of our activities, VenturesOne may collect, store, transfer or otherwise process personal data. Based on applicable data protection and privacy law and, in particular, the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and the Dutch GDPR Implementation Act (“UAVG”), we qualify as Data Controller or as the case may be Data Processor with respect to the processing of your personal data. In case that we act as a fund manager of an investment fund, in the context of our activities, we shall qualify as joint Data Controllers together with the fund. In such cases, we will also process your personal data in accordance with this privacy notice and we will serve as your first point of contact.
We respect and value your privacy and will only collect and use personal data in the manner and for the purposes as described in this document and that is consistent with our obligations and your rights under the applicable law and regulations.
- Information about us
VenturesOne Group B.V. Anna Van Hannoverstraat 4, Bldg H0&I0 2595 BJ, The Hague, The Netherlands Dutch Chamber of Commerce number: 64913635.
By using our services and/or our website and by providing your personal data to us, you acknowledge that your personal data will be processed in accordance with this privacy notice.
Please note that this does not mean that you consent to the processing of your personal data. We do not process your personal data based on your consent, unless specifically indicated by this privacy notice.
- Purpose of this privacy notice
This privacy notice is intended to ensure compliance with European and Dutch privacy laws and regulation and is relevant for our investors or prospective investors, as well as for individuals or employees of our (future) investors, participations, our partners or service providers and relations, individuals that contact us or who want to be kept up-to-date of our services, as well as for job applicants (hereinafter: you). This privacy notice explains how we collect your personal data, on what legal basis, how and for which purposes we process your personal data and to which parties your personal data may be transferred. Additionally, this privacy notice contains important information about your rights in relation to the processing of your data.
We encourage you to fully and carefully read this privacy notice. From time to time, it may be necessary to amend this privacy notice. This may be necessary, for instance, in case of changes in legislation and regulations or if our activities change in such a manner that the ways how we process personal data are affected. In the event that the privacy notice will materially and/or substantially change, we will actively inform you of this change and provide you with the new version of the privacy notice. The most recent version of this privacy notice is available on our website www.venturesone.com
Note: where you provide us with personal data regarding another individual than yourself (e.g. a representative, director of UBO of the company you represent), please provide the concerned individual with a copy of this privacy notice, prior to providing his/her personal data to VenturesOne.
- What personal data we collect and how
We may collect your personal data in different ways:
- When you voluntarily share your personal data with us, for example if you communicate with us via email or by other means, or when you apply for a job with us;
- Directly from u, when you are an investor/entrepreneur/relation;
- From your employer, if you are employed by one of our investors, participations, relations or advisers;
- From other third parties, for instance if you are employed by one of our service providers or by a third party with which we conduct business, or if you apply for a position via a recruitment agency, via references, (previous) employer(s), educational institutions or research agencies (in case of precedential investigations);
- Through public registers or otherwise publicly accessible information, such as but not limited to trade registers or through the Chamber of Commerce;
- From third parties, for instance if they lawfully transfer your data to us, in order for us to contact you and provide our services to you.
We collect and process (part(s) of) the following personal data:
(i) Name, address and place of birth; (ii) Contact details, including addresses, phone numbers and email addresses; (iii) Bank details and other financial data, such as: (annual) financial statements and accounting data; (iv) Information on your investments, income, profits and losses; (v) Business contact details, company name and job title; (vi) CV, educational and professional experience, references, statement of conduct or outcomes of precedential investigations, answers to questions during job interviews, test results, professional certificates; (vii) Copies of your passport, ID-card and/or other identification data; (viii) Information from public registers, such as extracts from the Chamber of Commerce; (ix) Information from external sources (search engines, sector specific news articles, social media) which we combine with the data that we collect from you ourselves in order to construct a more comprehensive and accurate set of information on you; (x) Information relating to anti-money laundering and anti-abuse legislation, such as identification data and (where relevant) additional information if you are a regarded as a ‘politically exposed person’.
- Legal grounds for processing
We process your personal data based on one of the following legal grounds:
- If the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are party (or in order to take the necessary steps prior to entering into a contract with you), as described below under 6(a);
- If the processing is necessary to comply with our legal obligations, such as described below under 6(b);
- If the processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us, such as described below under 6(c) to (h).
- Insofar as we process your personal data based on your consent, for instance for the purpose of sending newsletters or marketing material if you are not yet one of our investors or contacts, or for the purpose of placing cookies when visiting our website, we hereby inform you that you have the right to withdraw your consent, at any time, by using the ‘unsubscribe’ function in our newsletter or by contacting us directly, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- Purposes for processing
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
(a) to (be able to) provide our services to you and/or to comply with our contractual obligations; (b) to comply with the legal obligations to which we are subject in relation to tax legislation, anti-abuse and anti-money laundering and terrorist financing, KYC obligations, obligations of the Dutch Act of Financial Supervision (Wet op het financieel toezicht) and other legal and regulatory obligations; (c) to assess whether you are suitable for the position for which you apply and to possibly enter into an
employment contract with you, as well as to prevent the reassessment of applicants; (d) to keep administrative records, for instance of our investors, debtor and creditor administration, and
relationship management; (e) for communication purposes, such as the processing of and responding to your (funding) requests, inquiries and complaints, the maintenance of business relations (if you are employed by our investors, participations, service providers or advisors); (f) if necessary to establish, exercise or defend our legal position and rights; (g) for marketing purposes which in our view may be relevant for you, to send newsletters, press releases
and to inform you of new investment opportunities; (h) for analytics and research purposes, for instance in relation to the prevention of fraud and abuse, but
also to improve our services.
- How long we retain your personal data
We shall not retain your personal data longer than necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected and processed (as described above in paragraph 6). We will only retain your personal data for a longer period than indicated in the first sentence of this paragraph, if we have a legal obligation to do so or if it is necessary in order to defend our interests (for instance in case of a dispute).
In case you are an investor, we shall, in principle, retain your personal data throughout the lifecycle of the fund or 5 years after your last investment has been completed, in accordance with the statutory limitation period (‘verjaringstermijn’).
If you are an employee, director, UBO or representative of one of our participations, service providers or advisors, we shall in principle retain your personal data for the duration of that relationship and for 5 years following termination thereof, in accordance with the statutory limitation period (‘verjaringstermijn’).
In the event that you are an applicant and we enter into an employment contract with you, we will save your personal data, which we collected from you in the context of the application procedure, in your employee file. If you do not enter into an employment contract with us, we will in principle delete your personal data within 4 weeks after the application procedure has ended, unless you consent to us retaining your personal data for a longer period of time.
- With whom we share your personal data
We may share your personal data with third parties if this is necessary and legitimate in light of the purposes indicated above. These third parties may include:
- Our group entities;
- Funds, fund managers, investment vehicles and other parties in which we participate (either in your name or on your behalf or in the name or on behalf of our investors);
- Affiliated or external parties that provide services to us (among which hosting providers, WordPress, CRM system providers, mail servers, postal or courier services or other suppliers to whom we outsource certain support services);
- Banks and advisors, such as attorneys, accountants, notaries etc.;
- Governments, judicial and supervisory authorities, such as the Tax Authority (‘Belastingdienst’), the Dutch Central Bank (De Nederlandsche Bank), the Financial Markets Authority (Autoriteit Financiële Markten) and the Dutch Data Protection Authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens);
- External auditors;
- (Potential) buyers or merging parties and advisors of those parties, in the context of a proposed merger, acquisition; sale or divestiture of (a part) of our activities;
- Our investee companies.
VenturesOne will only share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals when you submit your opt-in consent for the sharing of any (undisclosed) personal information.
VenturesOne is neither responsible nor liable for the processing of your personal data by these third parties. Some of these parties may be situated or operating outside of the European Economic Area (‘EEA’). Where we transfer your personal data outside the EEA, we will do so based on appropriate safeguards. We enter into data processing agreements with parties who process data on our behalf.
- How we protect your personal data
We have taken technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal data as adequately as possible against destruction, loss, alteration and unauthorised access, storage or other processing operations. Also, we strive to keep your data accurate and up to date. In that context, we request you to actively inform us about any changes of your personal data (such as a change of address).
- Your rights
Pursuant to the applicable European and Dutch privacy laws you have the following rights:
- The right of access and information regarding your personal data;
- The right to rectification of your personal data;
- The right of erasure (‘the right to be forgotten’);
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data; and
- The right to data portability (to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to (have) transmit(ted) your personal data to another organization.
We do not generally rely on obtaining your consent to process your personal data. If we do, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time. Please contact us or send us an email at any time if you wish to do so or exercise any of your other rights at firstname.lastname@example.org. We aim to respond to your request within 10 working days, we may require you to provide verification of your identity and, in case of excessive or repetitive request a fee may be charged to cover our administrative costs in responding.
Additionally, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens).
If you have any questions, remarks or complaints about how VenturesOne processes your personal data, if you want to exercise your rights or if you have any questions about the contents of this privacy notice, please contact us at email@example.com
VenturesOne Group B.V. Anna van Hannoverstraat 4 Bldg H0&I0 2595 BJ, The Hague The Netherlands